Tabletop Wireless Device Charging A5 Advertising Displays
The power bank menu holder is able to charge most electronic devices with a charging voltage of 5.0V. This standby power bank with unique design support charging 6 devices at the same time. With easy to see leds that indicate when the power bank is charging your device, the indicator between the Micro USB port and LED botton is blue.
And it's as simple as 1-2-3!
1. Turn on the LED button, and then you can charge you cellphone use the bulit-in 3 in 1 (Andorid, Apple and Type-c) cable of the menu power bank directly.
2. To charge your electronic device, connect the USB output port on the power bank to the input port on your device using the provided cable or the original cable of your device, then press the LED button to start charge your device normally.
3. Put your cellphone on the wireless charging platform to charge it if your cellphone support wireless charging.
Tabletop Wi-Fi / Cellular Charging Advertising Displays
Best Solution for Phone Charging & Desktop Advertising!
Brilliant way to Offer Free Mobile Charging at Each Table & Improve Your Business!
With the Continuous Looping Graphics and Video, you can advertise your Services, Specials, Promotions and Upsells easily to a captive audience, while they charge. Studies have shown that while you are providing a FREE Service like ‘CHARGING Phones’, the psychologically association of your brand will leave a positive and lasting impression.
1. For Restaurants and Bars, guests stay longer and so they consume more drinks and food.
2. For Hotels, show drink and food menu and provide phone charging to improve the customer service and the guest satisfaction.
3. For Advertising Companies, Advertise your product or brand on Table which could be Guaranteed Seen for Hours a day by people sitting at a meal, enjoying a coffee or simply hanging out.
Restaurant menu boards
You know those TV screens you see installed in more & more public areas like stores, restaurants, above gas pumps, food menu boards & lots of other places. Well, that’s called Digital Signage. And did you know the following:
Average sales lift of 3%-5%
Average margin increase per transaction of 2.5%-3%
Approximately 30% of customers find digital menus influential for purchase of a product
1 in 5 people make an unplanned purchase after seeing items featured on digital screens